Description of the Job Offer
As Legal Assistant, you will assist the in-house lawyer in the daily management and administration pf the Association's contracts in close collaboration with the responsible Concawe Sc Executive.
The client is an association located in Brussels. They are looking for someone to cover a maternity leave as from mi-november 2020 for 6 months.
They key responsibilities:
· Manage the contracts, throughout their life-cycle: drafting, negotiating and revising contracts such as consultancy services agreements, research contracts, collaboration agreements and non-disclosure agreements, in close collaboration with the responsible Concawe Science Executive.
· Analyzing and interpreting complex contract terms and conditions, advising on their impact and associated risk.
· Evaluating and negotiating ownership of and access to intellectual property
· Provide ad-hoc legal support to the Secretariat on contract issues
· Administer, maintain and update the company contracts database
The Successfull candidate:
- Fluent in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team worker
- Law degree
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a similar role in an international company or law firm
- Have good legal English drafting skills
- Have strong co-ordination and negotiation skills with an eye for detail
- A 6 month contract
- The opportunity to learn more about legal
- An attractive salary package
FunctionJuridique, Administration juridique
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one