Description of the Job Offer
The mission of the Transport Maintenance Coordinator is supervising all activities related to the vehicles maintenance (trucks, trailers, containers...).
Our client is a leading company in the gas industry.
for the role of Transport Maintenance Coordinator, you will receive following responsibilities:
The Transport maintenance coordinator supervises sub-contractors activities on trailers maintenance while
promoting the clients" quality and safety objectives.
- Specify clearly the requirement for each intervention : Technical needs, deadlines, quotations
- Checks the mechanical & tire maintenance provided by the carriers or third parties.
- Supervises and controls the quality of service done by the different suppliers
- Plans ahead maintenance needs for high-pressure components of the trailers while accomodating forecast
- Schedules removal from services of trailers in coordination with the dispatch team :
- Plans the maintenance activity by optimizing dispatch constraints and managing our costs.
- Coordinates transport maintenance activities in SAP
- Keeps up to date the master data related to the trucks in SAP
- Planning of transport maintenance using maintence plans in SAP and follow up
- Relates the transport maintenance invoices to the maintenance orders
for the role of Transport Maintenance Coordinator,we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Experience in planning on maintenance, strong ability in technical matters.
- Knowledge of Dutch/ French & English
- Managing costs within budget.
- MS office, SAP
- Oral and written communication skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages and room for initiative. Flexible work enironment.
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Logistique et administration des transports
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one