Description of the Job Offer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
You’re curious and you love to do new things. If someone handed you the latest innovation, you’d want to know what it could do, the benefits it could bring, and how it could be transformed into business opportunities. You love to connect technology with business reality.
The Technology Fast 50, run by Deloitte each year, ranks Belgium’s fastest growing technology companies. More importantly, it highlights the commitment to innovation that makes the firm itself such an inspiring place to launch your technology career.
Besides underpinning every part of our business, information technology is a hugely important part of it in its own right. More and more of our work involves technology, and our future is increasingly digital.
For someone like you, who is interested in information technology and everything it could do, you’re delivering innovation into the business of our clients. By doing this, you’ll have an endless string of the newest, freshest challenges to spark your interest.
You don’t have to be a technology graduate as long as you’re analytical and want to become expert at the technologies we use in our work. Depending on your own plans and ambitions, you could study for professional IT qualifications, or take specialist finance training. Throughout, you’ll build a network of your own and work with the latest tech.
Opportunities are available across a wide range of areas:
- Analytics & Cognitive Consultant
- Engineering & Asset Management Consultant
- Cyber Security & Privacy Consultant
- Digital Tax Consultant
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Deloitte Digital Developer
- Integration developer SAP & AWAS
- IoT Consultant
- Process Excellence powered by SAP Consultant
- Technology & Digital Risk Consultant
- Software Asset Management Consultant
- Technology Strategy Consultant
Your office is at Zaventem airport however most of the time you will be working at the clients' offices.
Let’s talk about you
- Master degree in Business Economics, Civil – Industrial -Commercial Engineering, Commercial Sciences, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management, Sciences, Law, ICT and Media Law, Bachelor in Informatics or any other business related degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
- You see Technology as a business enabler and have an interest in the latest trends
- Keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client
- Analytical, proactive and know how to tackle a problem
- Adapt easily to changing circumstances as you enjoy new challenges every day
- You like to work in team
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!
Please mention explicitly your preferences with regards to your specific area of interest.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
FunctionIT / Internet, IT Consulting
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one