Description of the Job Offer
As a Teamleader Warehouse you are responsible for your team on a daily basis.
Our client is one of the largest distributors of confectionery, soft drinks and tobacco products for the convenience market. With a range of almost 6000 products, they mainly supply newspaper shops, petrol stations and night shops throughout Belgium.
As a Teamleader Warehouse you are responsible for your team on a daily basis. You supervise your team and coordinate the work of your warehousemen and drivers.
It concerns about 30 employees who you coach with great enthusiasm and people management.
So you really work on the floor, but you also perform a number of administrative tasks.
Where necessary, you participate in the logistics process in the warehouse yourself and you assist your manager in the context of various projects or as a backup if necessary.
We are looking for a Teamleader Warehouse that:
- You are a communicative strong team player with a sense of initiative
- As a people manager you know how to motivate people with your enthusiasm.
- You are reliable and goal-oriented.
- You obtained a diploma in humanities or bachelor.
- You are interested in technology
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar position in the logistics sector
- You speak fluently French and English or Dutch
- You can also work well with MS Office and ERP applications.
Our client offers an challenging workenvironment with a competitive salary corresponding experience.
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Supply Chain Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one