Description of the Job Offer
Our client is a key international producer and supplier of various industrial products. This company is largely known for its openness to creative approaches and values of commitment and respect.
To pursue its development, our client is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of a:
TALENT & DELVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/F/X)
Learning, Leadership development and Talent mapping!
As Talent & Development manager, your role is to ensure a fit for purpose leadership development blended learning experience that is scalable across all the international organization.
To do so, your responsibilities are as follows:
- You define, organize and facilitate the leadership development offer and also a blended learning strategy (70/20/10 approach) for the whole company employees ;
- You ensure the Talent mapping process by « Development center » and « Individual Development plan »;
- You promote and implement the training catalogue in the whole group;
- You make the conception of workshops/teambuildings/hot topics conferences, you organize and animate it;
- You detect and collaborate with remote providers.
Animator, proactive mind set and autonomous!
You hold a Master Degree in Human Resource Management. Furthermore, you have a successful experience of at least 10 years a similar position in an international organization.
The right candidate will :
- Be in possession of a Certification to coach Senior Executives ;
- Have solid European experience in Online learning ;
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written) and in French (and/or German) ;
- Be agile, independent, flexible personality with friendly and open attitude ;
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills ;
- Have strong analytical mind set and appetite for digital solutions ;
- Have a good knowledge of data analysis/reporting tools.
Our client is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale with real career prospects.
Open to new and creative ideas, our client makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
They offer you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills including a company car, insurances, meal vouchers,etc.
You work from Liège but often travel abroad (about 20/30% of your time) for professional matters.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the button "Postuler".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
FunctionRH / Training / Formation, Recrutement et sélection, Formation et développement
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one