Description of the Job Offer
- Assist in the development of talent acquisition plans to address talent acquisition challenges.
- Identify and execute best sourcing (social media sites, professional networks, job boards/events, etc.) for passive and active diverse and highly talented candidates, and participate to job events.
- Collaborate with the relevant HR teams (Strategic Workforce Planning & Job Design) and Hiring managers to have a clear view on recruiting needs and understand job requirements.
- Draft and post job adverts, monitor response levels and refresh adverts as necessary to increase the response rate as necessary.
- Participate in selection panels; conduct pre-screening activities, interview and assess candidates, etc.
- Assist in creating and updating various reports for the Talent Acquisition team, relevant HR services and business units on various metrics (response rate, qualified candidates, times to fill post, source of hire, etc.).
- Draft experience and feedback surveys, analyse responses, present findings and recommendations, and review processes to increase the effectiveness of talent acquisition efforts.
- Provide administrative support as required (plan interviews, prepare job offers, etc.).
- Carry out any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular job, candidates must be proficient users of English at level C1/C2 . The successful candidate will be required to acquire level C1/C2 in French before the end of the probation period. The language levels are as defined in the European Language Levels – Self-Assessment Grid.
- Completed university studies of at least 3 years in a relevant field (HR, Psychology, etc.) and appropriate professional experience of 3 years.
- Experience in research/sourcing including using Boolean search process.
- Experience in assessment activities (pre-screening, interviewing, etc.).
- Drafting skills. Ability to write compelling and effective copy.
- Understanding of modern industry trends in talent acquisition / recruitment and commitment to keep abreast of developments.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a full-time contract in a large lobbying agency in the Brussels region with a very attractive salary, meal vouchers and reimbursement of public transport. It's a temporary contract from the 1st of October until the 31st of March 2022.
FunctionAdministration / Secrétariat
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one