Description of the Job Offer
You are passionate about Supply Chain Operations and about Operational Support ?
Our client is a team of trusted people who work alongside their clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. They help companies in their day-to-day execution to achieve their business objectives. You will help them to innovate and undertake change to adopt new ways of working.
● Production planning : fulfilling the requirements of the demand plan to achieve objectives.
● Inventory management and stock control : monitoring levels from raw material to finished
goods, ensuring the right stock, at the right levels, in the right place and at the right time.
● Procure-to-Pay : supporting procurement from purchasing to goods receipt until the final
payment, maintaining long lasting suppliers relationships.
● Order-to-Cash : receiving and processing customer orders, validating and maintaining
customer database and following-up invoices.
● Customer Service: providing the best customer service, solving complaints by
communicating with the right external and internal stakeholders.
● Transport & Logistics : guaranteeing on-time delivery and managing inward and onward
transportation by maintaining efficient relationships with transporters.
● Bachelor's degree or higher
● 1 years' experience in a Supply Chain position
● Proficiency with MS Office, including MS Excel and interest for Power BI
● Good knowledge of SAP / other ERP and / or high interest to build knowledge with IT
● Fluent in English, Dutch and French is a must (both written and spoken)
● Interested in operational support and hands-on experience
● Client-oriented and solutions-oriented
● Multi-tasker (achieving maximum time effectiveness) with strong organisational skills
● Able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
● Proactive, flexible, showing a strong sense of initiative and responsibility
● Able to work independently while acting as a team player in all times
● A position in a constantly growing business
● A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves
● An environment where you'll be encouraged to take your expertise to the next level thanks to
continuous education and on-the-job training
● Great opportunities to grow and develop your capabilities and skills to ensure your initial and
● A flexible work schedule including homeworking and the possibility to conveniently make
use of various holiday schemes, while taking into account our client requirements
● An interesting salary and benefits package, including health and group insurance
● And much more!
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Logistique et transport - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one