Description of the Job Offer
The client is looking for a Strategic Account Manager - FMCG/Retail big data company to join his team in Brussels.
The company is a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
With the largest repository of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, the company guides its clients around the world in their quests to remain relentlessly relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market-leading growth.
Today they are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to manage the relationship with one of his customer (a big Retailer).
It's a customer's site based position coupled with home office.
This role will initially be focused on Belgium and France and is likely to include working at Retailers or FMCG head offices. Therefore having flexibility to travel and the ability to converse proficiently in French and English will be critical to the success of the role.
You will play a critical part in driving 2 pillars of our Global Strategy within the EMEA region:
- This will be your primary objective as ensuring our clients are adopting our suite of products and services and seeing consistent value is critical to securing renewals and not losing or shrinking business. This will be achieved through account excellence (Building & executing high quality relationships, Joint Business plans, Governance (operating with excellence is critical) and delivering good quality use cases - all of which are core components for delivering success. You will work closely with the Comwæ≈mercial Director (they will own renewals and driving new business you will own the client relationship) as well as other colleagues across the business from Training, Retail, Client Success Centre etc.
- Your secondary objective will be to ignite growth across FMCG clients via identifying opportunities within the accounts you look after (as you will own the day to day working relationships with them) and in partnership with the Commercial Director.
- Client Health - Renewals & minimizing Churn
- Revenue and Revenue Growth
- New Business Bookings
- Bachelor's Degree with min. 5+ years relevant experience across FMCG&/or Retailer commercial go to market departments e.g. Sales, Category, Customer Supply Chain, Field etc.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills demonstrated by experience and references; experience developing data-driven analytical models of various operations/ policies.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power-point or other data analysis /mining software is a must Power BI, Salesforce and Gainsight experience is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of forecasting and replenishment policies and practices.
- Proven project management skills: conceptualizing, planning, estimating and executing
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and presentations
- Excellent people skills and ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality results e.g. Cost savings, Value or Revenue Growth
- Perfectly fluent in English and French
- An attractive salary package (possibility of company car) with extra legal advantages (salary range: 45-75K gross/year depending on candidate's experience)
- Opportunity to grow and evolve
- Project management experience
- Challenging work environments
- End-to-end responsibility
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one