Description of the Job Offer
As a Sourcing Recruitment Officer, you're the person in charge of finding the IT freelance people ready to go to the client to lead a project. You are in charge of the recruitment from A to Z.
The client is an international client, they are a leading partner in SAP-powered business strategy execution
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and the operations manager to define the priority requirements for open positions.
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Consult and search relevant resume databases
- Execute a calling plan and qualify potential candidates
- Be active on social media groups and professional networks, and interact with potential candidates
- Nurture prospective candidates
- Approach passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Seek referrals from current employees, contractors, industry professionals and professional networks.
- Manage the candidate data in our database
- Attend job fairs and organize events for active contractors who work for us in a freelance capacity.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
- Proven work experience as a recruiter or similar in a job agency
- Language skills: English, French and good Dutch
- Experience in recruitment ideally within an IT or SaaS environment. Knowledge of the SAP ecosystem will be a significant advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of talent sourcing techniques, including Boolean search
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- You'll be joining a team with a great work ethic
An attractive salary package (company car, meal voucher etc)
A long term contract (temporary to permanent contract)
FunctionRH / Training / Formation, Recrutement et sélection
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one