Description of the Job Offer
For our client, we are looking for a Site Controller (m/f/x).
Our client, expert in logistic, is located in regio liege.
As Site Controller, your tasks are:
- Provide and interpret financial reports (KPI's, P&L, cash flow, DSO, etc.)
- Write and monitor budgets, forecasts and variance analyses
- Analyze and evaluate volumes, hours, margins, profitability and productivity of Warehousing and Transport activities / also by customer
- Advise operational management in (strategic) decisions
- Carry out financial analysis of operational and commercial projects
- Participate in monthly reviews
- Continuously pursue efficiency, cost and profit optimization
- Working together with the invoicing team on site
- You work closely with the Business Unit Director and the operational managers
Your qualifications for this recruitment are:
- You have a Master's degree and at least 5 years' experience in auditing, costing or business analysis, preferably in an industrial/transportation/logistics environment.
- You have a good knowledge of IT tools (Office suite, accounting and reporting software) and you are fluent in written and spoken English. Ideally, you have a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are particularly analytical, persuasive and a team player.
- Your entourage describes you as a rigorous, autonomous person with significant communication and leadership skills.
Our client offers you a rewarding position with autonomy and responsibility within a growing multinational company. They'll offer you training, a competitive salary and an attractive salary package.
Interested by this opportunity? Do not hesitate to apply!
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Analyste financier, Auditeur, Contrôleur
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one