Description of the Job Offer
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Senior Risk Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the automotive sector.
As Senior Risk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Producing periodic risk reports and performing analytical work in the area of risk management for the retail, leasing and dealer finance businesses;
- Performing portfolio analysis of customer data, arrears and defaults (vintage curves, econometric models);
- Developing forecast and planning models for the risk parameters (including residual value for second hand cars);
- Analysis and simulation of acceptance rate, new business volumes and their financial impact;
- Contributing to the development, monitoring and validation of credit assessment systems (scoring and rating systems) and provisioning models;
- Advising other teams in the company for new business development, RV settings, credit decision processes, insourcing and outsourcing projects;
- Leading the Residual Value risk meetings;
- Leading projects in the area of risk and compliance;
- Contributing to the company's business and financial pricing & planning cycle.
The required profile for the Senior Risk Analyst position:
- Master Degree or PhD in Business administration (Commercial Engineer), Applied Economics or Economics;
- At least 5 years experience in financial or leasing services, banking or the insurance business in the financial or risk management departments;
- Fluent speaker and writing skills in English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of German is a plus;
- Competences in Econometrics;
- Use of statistical packages (STATA, SAS or similar);
- Advanced user of MS Office, including VBA, or other experience in procedural programming languages;
- Experience in query languages (SQL).
Interested in this position of Senior Risk Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one