Description of the Job Offer
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the health sector.
As Senior FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for:
- You deliver and improve monthly and annual financial report requirements including product & production analysis, income statements, balance sheet, cash flow statements and supporting analysis (Sales, gross margin, costs);
- You collaborate and coordinate with the global Financial Planning & Analysis team and senior management to develop and analyze annual operating budgets including detailed product costing analysis and variances;
- You implement framework and financial analysis tools to support and advice our senior management decision-making and facilitate efficient operations, i.e. cost and FTE models, benchmarks, optimal resource and R&D investment allocation, capital expenditure;
- You develop valuation models and analytics on new business development and/or strategic partnering transactions, new investment assessments;
- You analyze current financial processes and optimize them while ensuring the reliability of financial information;
- You set up/ improve in collaboration with the sister company based in Amsterdam a system of costing and work in progress of the production process;
- You coordinate quarterly and full year financial forecasts and provide analysis and expert insight on impacts versus budget;
- You contribute to the implementation of strategic developments under the direction of the Finance Manager (carry out various projects in the finance department (eg SAP improvements);
- You assist the Finance Manager in his financial and analytical tasks and provide back-up to the team.
The required profile for the Senior FP&A Analyst position:
- Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field;
- Between 5 and 7 years combined financial planning and analysis, corporate finance and/or consulting experience in an international industrial / production plant environment;
- An experience in a biotechnology and pharma industry, international commercial finance is an asset;
- Strategic business partner with ability to accurately frame and integrate strategic and tactical initiatives and collaborate effectively with senior leadership;
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills; ability to understand and perform advanced business and financial assessments;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Proven track record in decision support, business analysis, and strategic analysis;
- Effective in a changing and dynamic work environment;
- Very good written, verbal and communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with and effectively influence others;
- Extensive knowledge of SAP or similar platform;
- Advanced level of proficiency with Excel and other of Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
- Ability to converse effectively in Dutch, English & French;
- You are based at our Brussels site and available to travel to Amsterdam monthly to work with Global FP&A team (weekly at the beginning).
In return for your performance, you shall receive a competitive salary, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, and eco-cheques, as well as a Flex Reward Plan. The Flex Reward Plan is a flexible compensation system through which employees can create a budget from their current salary components. Thanks to this plan, they can enjoy, on a voluntary basis and according to their personal choice, a series of benefits that we offers once a year. We also offer an attractive holiday system exceeding the legal holidays.
Interested in this position of Senior FP&A Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
FunctionSecteur médical / Soins, Secteur médical - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one