Description of the Job Offer
Senior consultant in Operational excellence and Digital transformation (M/F)
Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges…
RESULTANCE, specialist in operational excellence consulting and change management through process optimization and digitalization, is an international company based in Luxembourg, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, building, logistic, etc.
For over 18 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain, strategic sourcing and cost optimization, organizational transformation, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, digital transformation (industry 4.0, SC 4.0, …), etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business in digital transformation, we are currently looking for:
1. Contribute to expand our service offer in digital transformation
- You will collaborate to new digital solutions identification for each sector
- You will help prepare use cases with a focus on added value for our client
- You will contribute to partnership identification to expand our digital eco-system
2. Be an active team member on a result-oriented project:
- In diagnosis phase:
- you will support global operational excellence diagnosis activities and will identify opportunities including 4.0 solutions
- for dedicated digital diagnosis, you will contribute to digital roadmap design
- support our customers in improving their operations with a focus on digital solutions that can bring direct results over their global value chain
- Facilitate the implementation of the company's (digital or not) strategy,
- Analyze key processes and propose solutions for improvement and digitalization
- Implement proposed solutions and support operational teams towards change attitudes
- Become partner of both senior and operational management to build long term relationship
We are mainly looking for talents with a Master's degree from business schools, engineering or universities with 3 to 5 years of solid experience in operational excellence program with digital transformation focus (as a consultant or as a practitioner) with the following requirements;
- Sound and hand’s on knowledge of digital solutions and business process.
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions (4.0 solutions)
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French (our corporate language) and English. German or Dutch is an asset
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...),, evolving quickly according to your personal success
Build your future with us !
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mandatory mention DIG2021
FunctionIT / Internet, RH / Training / Formation, Consultance RH, Recrutement et sélection, RH / training / formation - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one