Description of the Job Offer
SENIOR CONSULTANT IN OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT (M/F)
Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges… You want to have impact on companies’ performance!
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg & Belgium, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 18 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, digital transformation, supply chain optimization, organizational transformation for more customer intimacy and added value, cost to serve optimization, Lean Manufacturing & Services, industry 4.0, etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are really ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking in Belgium and Luxembourg for:
Integrated into a project team at the client, you will be in charge of:
- Acting over ambitious operational excellence actions plan to improve clients’ performance
- Analyzing key processes and proposing solutions to simplify and improve
- Implementing solutions and coaching clients’ teams till sustainable results
- Coaching young consultants to develop their talents
- Facilitating the implementation of corporate strategy
- Becoming the privileged partner of both senior and operational management
We are mainly looking for talents with a Master's degree from business schools, engineering or universities with 2 to 5 years of experience in operational excellence (experience in consulting companies is an asset)
- Motivated and flexible, you have demonstrated the ability to adapt and to work autonomously.
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, motivation, team spirit are essential assets to succeed.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions (4.0 solutions)
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Fluent in French (our corporate language) and English. German or Dutch is an asset
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Opportunity to see impact of your actions
- Coaching by experienced consultants.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognized by top managers.
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mandatory mention ENG-SC-2021
For more information, do not hesitate to consult the recruitment page of our website www.resultance.eu; a video will explain you a day as Resultant ...
FunctionIT / Internet, RH / Training / Formation, Consultance RH, Recrutement et sélection, RH / training / formation - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one