Description of the Job Offer
- A Senior Communications Specialist that has a native-equivalent English level.
- Temporary mission to start asap until end of 2021.
For an International Not for Profit Association active in private equity and based in Brussels. I'm looking for a Senior Communications Specialist.
As a Senior Communications Specialist, reporting to the Communications director, you will have the following responsibilities:
Member, Internal Relations & Digital communication
- Develop the strategy for European member communications (Print and digital) (currently 600+ members), in conjunction with communications director and manage internal and external resources
- Develop channels of engagement and collaboration with members
- Collaborate with Membership, Events and Trainings team to identify areas for collaboration to raise visibility of communications work to members and expand existing 'marketing' activities
- Draft, edit and proof read internal communications (content core development)
- Manage overall budget, in conjunction with communications director
- Develop clear KPIs to assess progress and performance
- Report on progress via existing reporting tools/channels
- Management of the website
- Support the delivery of European publications, in conjunction with communications director and related departments (primarily Research & Data), and support delivery against plan/milestones managing internal and external resources. It goes from Concept development, planning, messaging content, design printing, dissemination to reporting/tracking.
As a Senior Communications Specialist you have / are:
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in public relations.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout skills are a must
- Knowledge of CMS tools (WordPress and Mail chimp), programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Social Media, SEO, SEA, etc.
- Experience of working for an industry with reputational issues and/or for private equity and venture capital preferable; finance sector experience recommended
- Awareness about media and political issues
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work accurately and reliably under pressure to tight deadlines
- You are creative, proactive, aware of the new trends, team player and well-organized
- To work within a multicultural and dynamic team.
- A varied and challenging function
- To work for an innovative enterprise within an international environment
- Temporary mission to start asap until end of 2021
FunctionMarketing / PR / Communication, Communication
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one