Description of the Job Offer
Robert Half is looking for a Senior Business Analyst D365 Finance & Operation (M/F/X) for a full-time permanent contract for his client active in the Glass Technology.
Our client is located in Louvain-La-Neuve.
The group is currently promoting the deployment of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations for several of its worldwide activities.
In this context, our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst having the skills and ambition to support this initiative, and willing to join a growing international team.
Your role is to contribute to the deployment and maintenance of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations solutions in the worldwide entities of the group.
Your responsibilities are as follow:
- You study current and best practices and listen to your internal customers to identify and challenge their needs; you translate them into functional and technical specifications.
- You partner with cross-functional groups, key partners and developers to design and deploy the solution.
- You manage the configuration and setup of the solution.
- You monitor the project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- You verify the solution, including testing approach and test cases preparation.
- You provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
- You assist with issue resolution and post-implementation support.
- You commit for the quality of deliveries and for the respect of cross-functional standards.
- At medium term, you manage various and large implementation projects.
For this role, your qualifications are:
- You hold a Master's degree in computer science, business, engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst and/or Project Leader in an industrial environment; experience in one of the following businesses is seen as an asset: glass, chemical, electronic, life science.
- In-depth and large knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Microsoft related environments (minimum 3 years of practice); experience in one of the following functional areas are seen as an asset: Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Quality Management.
- Fluency in English.
- Project management skills are seen as an asset.
- Highly flexible and able to operate in an international environment.
- Ready to travel worldwide.
Our client offers a permanent contract including a competitive salary package and benefits such as:
- Company Car (Electrical or Hybrid)
- Flexible work conditions (home office)
- 40 days off a year
- Seniority level : Associate
Interested? Apply today!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.
FunctionIT / Internet, Analyste d'informations, Project Manager, IT - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one