Description of the Job Offer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Starts in the operational support team, working with on/near/off-shore Deloitte and clients groups. You will drive the planning, management and execution of Change activities in the context of application management services engagements to one or multiple Deloitte customer(s).
Your main goal is to deliver a smooth transition of new or modified applications to Deloitte’s client live environment(s) by applying ITIL based change management principles and best practices. You will be supported by your direct reporting line, the Service Delivery Manager.
You own the client’s capacity management activities, drive its development forecasting model in order to ensure that we always have the right amount of resource capacity to work on all bug fixes, enhancements and projects activities assigned to the application management team.
Some key responsibilities of a Change manager are:
- Accountable for Change portfolio and capacity management
- Owns the change management process from requirement gathering to production move.
- Organizes and conducts Change advisory board (CAB) to discuss higher risk changes.
- Ensures that all the activities designed to implement the change are as per the standards defined, recognized and reviewed.
- Coordinates with necessary parties to build, test and implement changes
- Mediate conflicts (if any) related to change delivery and implementation.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience as a change manager or similar function in Application management.
- You have experience in collaborating with near/off-shore centers and managing remote support teams of at least 10 resources.
- You have experience in SAP, ideally worked with various SAP modules in the past, and are familiar with ABAP coding.
- You are ITIL v4 certified.
- You are Agile Scrum and DevOps savvy.
- You are skilled in capacity and project portfolio management with strong people management skills.
- You like working in an international environment and welcome the occasional travel abroad.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- Past project management experience is a plus.
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Enterprise Performance is about achieving maximum impact and value from investments in finance, supply chain, and IT operations requires a holistic view of key business functions from strategy through process design and technology enablement.
With decades of SAP experience, we help clients in transforming their organization and take it to new levels of performance with a suite of solutions centred on the leading-edge SAP S/4 HANA platform, in areas such as enterprise transformation, finance and supply chain, incorporating advanced technology applications such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and IoT.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
FunctionConsultance / Conseil, Consultance - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one