Description of the Job Offer
As a Samples Operator you will join a dynamic team within the samples department and you guarantee the implementation of the sample request process (mix physical and administrative tasks).
Our client is a well-known international company that is specialised in the food sector. They are a stable family business that has grown into an international market leader.
As a Samples Operator you will join a dynamic team within the samples department and you guarantee the implementation of the sample request process (mix heavy physical and administrative tasks).
- You are responsible for the creation and follow-up of samples of all possible ingredients and finished products before they are sent to internal services, staff, branches and customers
- You execute the request for samples as defined by the supervisor based on the day-to-day planning
- You closely follow the delivery process of the samples
- Based on the daily schedule of the supervisor, you check the availability of the products and place the intercompany orders or make the necessary stock transfers between the different warehouses
- You ensure smooth progress and ensure the correct documents (TDS, MSDS, ...) with every delivery
- You ensure the implementation of the logistics activities in the samples department: receive the incoming goods and store them correctly in one of the department's storage areas
- You check and update the stock of the products in the department.
We are looking for a Samples operator that is flexible, dynamic and can work following the fixed procedures.
- You can perform operational tasks (lifting bags of 25 kg) as well as strive for administrative correctness tasks
- You are open to work in a laboratory environment with the associated safety regulations
- You work in an organized, accurate manner and have strong administrative skills
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English is a plus
- You have knowledge of MS Office, SAP is an advantage.
You will end up in a stable family business that has grown into an international market leader. You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are priorities. You can expect an exciting and varied job in a family atmosphere with open communication. You will also receive the necessary resources to develop yourself personally and professionally through guidance and tailor-made internal training.
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Logistique et administration des transports
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one