Description of the Job Offer
You will learn to manage client experience successfully and be part of the strategical development of this scale up; you will develop your skills in many fields (soft and hard) and have a true impact.
Our client is a cool, innovative and ambitious company in the sports sector: they have developed a great product to move around, combining new technologies with the mission of a better mobility within the streets of every city.
What started as a start up just a few years ago became a booming company with big plans, which is why today they are looking for someone to manage clients relationships and experience, build a community and work on several projects for their development in Belgium and internationally from Brussels.
In a nutshell:
- You become the point of contact for the French or German speaking clients, answer their questions, maximise their brand experience, create a loyal community and act as a brand ambassador to prospects and existing clients
- You work on the strategy and analysis to develop the activities with pillars such as brand image, customer journey and experience for the market you represent, adapting also the plans/contents on the community you target
- You work closely with departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain, etc. bringing internally your ideas and important feedback from clients to be heard and used
- You develop many soft and strong skills and you will be able to grow into the direction you want to take based on what you like/you're good at.
- Graduated with pref. a Master in Marketing, Business, or other relevant field
- Looking for a first (or second) job experience in Brussels
- You are communicative, analytic, proactive and ambitious without a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are a team player, a people person and get the thrill of being part of a growing journey where there are still many challenges to tackle and where you can make a difference
- You native language is French or German, and you have a great English.
- Get involved with responsibilities within a growing company
- Develop skills in various fields: this is an entry level position that will open many doors
- An attractive package
- To be part of one the coolest companies in Brussels !
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one