Description of the Job Offer
You're responsible for educating and training your existing clients on the use of technologies for your products in the FMCG non-food.
Our client, a growing and familiar Belgian company, is active in the FMCG non-food sector since more than 50 years. Operating on an international level, they differentiate themselves thanks to their prices and quick adaptation to the market. Regarding the evolution of our societies to digital tools and technologies, they are today looking for a Sales Representative to join their dynamic sales team, to educate their actual clients and to develop the Belgian market.
As a Sales Representative,
- You'll train your clients on the use of new technologies to order their commodities ;
- You'll visit them in order to ensure that your prices are in line with the market, to stay competitive in front of your competitors and to ensure that there's no problem with their orders ;
- You'll propose them some promotions and present them the latest new products of the company ;
- You'll mainly be responsible for an existing portfolio of clients and you'll need to still develop it ;
- You'll work on the Belgian territory.
- You have a good command of French and Dutch.
- You have at least a first experience in a professional environment.
- You already worked in sales with clients in retail.
- You're sales driven: smiling, result-oriented, independent, with a hands-on mentality.
A salary package including a company car and fuel card, great possibilities of evolution, a lot of independence, and a job rewarded by bonuses !
FunctionAchat / Vente, Commercial
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one