Description of the Job Offer
Founded in April 2014 in Grenoble (France) as a spin-off of the French Blood Bank (Etablissement Français du Sang, EFS), PDC*Line Pharma is a Belgian-French biotech company that is developing a novel class of off-the-shelf cancer immunotherapies based on a proprietary Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell line (PDC*line) pre-loaded with peptides that are derived from target tumor antigens.
After a first-in-human feasibility clinical study in melanoma, PDC*line Pharma is focusing on lung cancer with a new candidate in phase 1b/2 clinical trial (PDC*lung) and neoantigens (PDC*Neo). The company currently comprises for 25 people and has an experienced management team. In March 2019, PDC*line signed a licensing deal with a leading Korean pharmaceutical companyfor the development and commercialization of PDC*lung cancer vaccine for lung cancer in Asia. The total deal value is 108M€ (123M$) plus tiered royalties on sales. The company then closed in December of a 20M€ B Round of financing led by the multi billion Asian VC KIP (Korea Investment Partners).
In order to support the rapid development and strengthen our financial & administrative organization, we are actively looking for a (m/f): Risk & Compliance Manager - English/Korean.
As a Risk & Compliance Manager, you ensure that the company is compliant with appropriate regulatory and administrative requirements for public companies. Working closely with the CFO, you participate to the development of the company according to the different (financial and non-financial) standards.
- Assess the readiness of the company, propose and manage a compliance plan.
- Set-up, update and implement with the management written procedures and policies regarding appropriate laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Assess various types of compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Establish and develop internal control management. Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Lead the environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) policy.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues.
- Prepare reporting for the top management and external regulatory authorities.
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
- Report to the CFO work evolution on a regular basis.
- You have a master degree in management or law or equivalent by experience;
- You have a proven experience in external or internal audit, risk management or internal control. You ideally have experience with listed companies.
- You are recognized as a pragmatic and result driven person and you are looking for a hands-on position.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented and committed.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and autonomous.
- You are a genuine team player, with excellent communication skills in English and Korean (requirement). The command of French is a plus.
- You have high standards of ethics and transparency.
- An important position within a high potential innovative and young biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, collaborative and respectful environment.
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package in line with the responsibilities of the position and your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/risk-compliance-manager-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
FunctionAdministration / Secrétariat, Administration générale, Consultance / Conseil, Consultance - général, Juridique, Administration juridique
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one