Description of the Job Offer
ChromaCure is a biotech company focusing on oncology drugs development. The mission of ChromaCure is to provide innovative solutions based on small molecules therapeutics.
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve and reinforced by its 17 million euros fundraising success, ChromaCure offers a French and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for a (m/f): Research Assistant – Cell culture (Immunology).
As a Research Assistant in cell culture, you perform cellular biology experiment and assay development in order to contribute to ChromaCure’s drug development program from target validation to development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain, amplify, and transfect mammalian cell lines and immune primary culture.
- Develop, validate and run in vitro assays.
- Run western blots, ELISA and immunoprecipitations experiments.
- Perform DNA, RNA extraction, RT, qRT-PCR.
- Collaborate and contribute to the ongoing activities together with other team members.
- Participate to the management and maintenance of the laboratory.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology and biomedical sciences.
- You have an excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with cell culture (at least 6 months); and more particularly in Immune cells (mouse or human primary PBMCs or T cells, human immune cell lines)
- You have a knowledge of primary T cells isolation, stimulations and culture.
- You have a hands-on experience in molecular biology, assay development; Flow Cytometry is a plus.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, meticulous and able to perform experiments according to deadlines.
- You have a collaborative mindset and working in teams is an absolute requirement;
- Basic command of English language.
- A scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program.
- A 6-month fixed term contract with possibility of extension.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/research-assistant-cell-culture-immunology-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential
FunctionEnseignement / Recherche / Sciences, Recherche scientifique
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one