Description of the Job Offer
Our client is a fast growing company active in the pharmaceutical sector and located in the heart of Walloon Brabant in a very easy access area.
We are looking for a Project Manager Solutions for a client based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
As Project Manager Solutions, your main tasks will be:
- Coordinates with the Business Development Team regarding client contract creation specifications
- Creates and maintains a project timeline based on client needs
- Organize and lead client meetings, as deem appropriate based on study and client needs.
- Manages the setup and implementation of clinical studies including, but not limited to, packaging and labeling, dispensing, - distribution of clinical trial material and ancillary supplies to ensure accurate and timely receipt to client of study materials
- Provides packaging solutions to clients based on their need and estimated start date
- Work alongside Project Manager, Operations to ensure continue movement of assigned tasks.
- Work alongside assigned Project Manager in other regions as project needs are identified.
- Initial procurement packaging components and ancillary supplies required to complete project as applicable to specific project needs.
- Provides label text requirements for clinical trials, with assistance from a third party who can provide translation and regulatory requirements
- Utilizes project management tools to ensure time management in adequate planning, evaluation, and submission of risk assessment timelines on projects
- Ensures that accurate billing of project hours are documented and billed correctly.
- Partners with other team members in Operations to ensure processes and procedures are maintained.
- Works with applicable department manager(s) to address, research, and resolve issues and concerns raised by clients
- Delegates, provides instruction, and assists in training, as identified by Director of Project Management of other Project
- Management Team members.
- Partners with Quality Assurance to develop or revise applicable documents (i.e. SOPs, Work Instructions, etc)
- Partners with Quality Assurance and team members to ensure compliance of SOPs and correct deviations in a timely manner
- Communicates operational, personal concerns, and opportunities for improvement to department leaders
Ability to lead, coach, and mentor employees to provide work direction in resolving issues as they arise
Must possess a detailed and proactive approach to management in problem solving
Exceptional interpersonal communication and listening skills
Superior time management skills for working within a fast-paced environment
Able to critically evaluate situations and adapt quickly in making timely and independent decisions
Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and the ability to work well independently and as a team member
Confidentiality of all clients’ proprietary and pharmaceutical related information is essential
Strong awareness of ownership of assigned projects and responsibilities
Cultural awareness while working across regions with internal or external team members
Fluent in French and English
Salary and Benefits
Our client is offering you an attractive salary package, with meal vouchers and insurances package.
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Project Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one