Description of the Job Offer
Our client creates aromas, scents, flavors and ingredients to delight the senses. The company has been an innovator in the science of the senses since its creation in 1895 in Geneva. Today, with more than 10,000 colleagues in its global family, they are the largest privately held fragrance and flavor company in the world.
As Project Coordinator for EMEA, you become first back office contact for client/account/business teams to coordinate projects and operational activities/commercial processes in line with guidelines, procedure and timelines to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Key Responsabilities :
- Build and maintain customer relationship as well as market/customer/product intelligence
- Maintain a cross functional view, actively build networking and relationship to ensure good communication flow, advocate customer specific processes and requirements internally
- Assist the Account Director with projects administration management and ensure their successful coordination, implementation and submission. Keep all internal systems updated and well documented.
- Manage all sampling requests, all regulatory requests, pricing requests and file quotations, maintain SAP entries.
- Coordinate and guide good operational rules working closely with account team from various functions (i.e. customer care, sampling, regulatory MDM, quality, demand planning, account receivable, etc.)
- Maintain Library stocks and initiate sample replenishment
- Take initiative and active role in the implementation of projects as a support to the global team
- Support the Account Director with functions including customer visits, correspondence, reports, budget and demand planning. Assist in the preparation of customer presentations
We value :
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligence and a customer centric mindset
- Discretion and trustworthiness, with the ability to handle sensitive information
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced and customer centric team environment whilst maintaining a positive attitude under stress/pressure
- Quality and continuous improvement orientation as well as organization and rigor
- A certain autonomy, to handle client inquiries in routine but also in the absence of the Account Director
- Excellent knowledge in SAP & Excel
- Fluency in English (verbal & written), French is a plus
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you a temporary assignment of + - 5 months for a replacement (from April until the end of August). Also we offer :
- High Challenge and High Reward Environment
- The opportunity to work on a Key Strategic Account Client
- Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
- Opportunity to work for a company that cares about environment and sets and achieve ambitious sustainability objectives
- An international working environment
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Project Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one