Description of the Job Offer
Responsible for all aspects of the manufacturing function. Drive manufacturing efficiencies and identify and implement process improvements within a small team and a specialized process. Continually review manufacturing plan and resources, ensuring the ability to meet current and future customer requirements. Be instrumental to implement and then maintain ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System standard to the company. Reporting to the Factory Manager, and with a requirement to also liaise closely with various head office functions in Sweden. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a career path of progression to Factory Manager over the medium term.
• Achieve manufacturing targets and operational targets ;
• Establish and review relevant KPI’s ;
• Ensure product quality compliance to customer standards ;
• Review and adjust manufacturing forecasts and capacity plans ;
• Ensure the implementation of the Preventive Maintenance schedule, including safety equipment ;
• Foster a positive working environment for all staff and have a proactive approach to human relations ;
• Ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to and are in compliance with local and national health and safety legislation ;
• Continually review all manufacturing resources (plant, equipment, people, facilities, etc) to ensure the company can achieve current and future forecasts ;
• Implement ISO 9001 : 2015 into the company ;
• Ensure that the company’s products and documentation are in full compliance to the MDR ;
• Liaise with the factory manager and provide input to all aspects of the operation (raw materials purchase, Quality, Human resources, etc.) ;
• We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional manager, with a minimum of 3 years previous manufacturing experience within an established QMS (ISO) environment ;
• An engineering education (degree) would be advantageous ;
• Ability to work on own initiative and have a pro-active approach ;
• Ability to work within a very small team and continue to nurture a strong team ethos within the environment.
About the company :
This Group is a mix of different distribution companies, production sites and development. Within the Nordic countries we work under the Company name of Camp Scandinvia. This Company dates back to the early 1950 and have a strong orthotic influence. In the United States and in England/Ireland we work under the company name . The company in England/Ireland is not only a distributor on its own market, it is also the manufacturer for Boston Brace Products in Europe.
FunctionDirection / Management, Directeur opérationnel, Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production, Architecte-ingénieur, Bio-ingénieur, Ingénieur industriel, Graduat technique, Ingénieurs - général, Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle, Operations Manager, Production, Chef de projet, Technique et production - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one