Description of the Job Offer
My client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer. You will assist with daily administrative duties and tasks.
My client is a European association in the renewable energy sector. Representing and promoting a all specific green energy at the commission. Located in the city center of Brussels
- Managing and coordinating an active calendar of appointments routinely updating the CEO to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
- Providing "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role between the staff and the CEO's agenda leading to a smooth bridge between internal teams and the CEO;
- Ensuring the CEO is comfortable and supported throughout the day when in the office;
- Compiling and processing expense reports;
- Raising POs;
- Composing and preparing correspondence, including letters, emails and reports;
- Placing and coordinating conference/1-2-1 calls;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas;
- Compiling documents for internal and external meetings, including coordinating the collection of appropriate briefing materials;
- Coordinating the logistics of high level internal and external meetings;
- Archiving and maintaining the executive files;
- Works with internal data systems (CRM);
- Manages, coordinates and assists the CEO at conferences & exhibitions, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assisting the CEO with personal tasks as requested (30%).
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- At least 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- High level of professionalism and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Demonstrate the highest level of service and response;
- Proven analytical and numerical skills;
- Computer literate (MS Office, Outlook);
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- A proactive problem solving attitude and detail oriented;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Thrives in a multicultural and international environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and members.
Good English is needed.
Other languages are a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment
FunctionAdministration / Secrétariat, Assistance
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one