Description of the Job Offer
As a Paralegal & Administrative Coordinator, you are the single point of contact for all legal matters in the company.
Our client is an international company that is renting fully furnished accommodations in Brussels and in other countries.
The key responsibilities:
- Be the guardian of all their legal documentation: ensure it's properly stored and maintained
- Support the business in all legal-related questions: rental law, construction law, urban law, general contract law, corporate law, employment law
- Ensure the coordination with our legal advisors for questions out of your scope of competency
- Set-up smart tools to facilitate all legal and administrative missions
The ideal candidate?
- Already an experience within a Paralegal function
- French and English, perfect level, Dutch is a plus
- Analytical approach and problem-solving attitude. You can easily understand complex matters and come up with innovative and strong solutions.
- "People person" with great customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you are a self-starter and eager to deliver the best results. You come up with great initiatives and you are a driver for continuous improvement
- Any previous experience in rental law is a plus!
- A long term contract
- A fast growing company to work for
- A competitive compensation package
- A vibrant and fun environment to work in
FunctionJuridique, Services judiciaires
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one