Description of the Job Offer
Our partner is one of the largest leisure industry companies within the EMEA region.
With their EMEA headquarters in Belgium, they have more than 3,300 sales and service dealers continually striving for improvement in customer service.
In order to reinforce their Distribution Centre, in a partnership with Proselect, our client is looking for a:
OPERATIONS MANAGER (H/F/X)
Your challenge :
Manage the daily operations and lead by example!
The Operations Manager achieves results as per the operational strategy defined with the Distribution Center Manager, goal setting, planning, and a consistent follow-up, always involving his/her team by.
You are responsible for:
- Responsible to lead, drive and optimize the day-to-day inbound & outbound operations activities in a service-driven and cost-efficient manner;
- Ensures that all the receiving, warehousing, picking, packing and shipping activities are properly planned and executed in line with the customers demand and according to the objectives and targets;
- Ensure a safety place to work for all at all-time driving towards 0 incident;
- Leads, drives and coaches a large team of Supervisors, Team Leaders and operatives. Always puts teamwork/spirit first within the organization ;
- Builds a high-performance team culture that recognizes and reward excellence and encourages individuals to strive for performance improvement;
- Works closely with the internal Union Representatives, effectively communicate with them and maintains a good relationship on the shop floor;
- Always promotes and conducts a continuous improvement culture;
- Operates within the defined budgets (CAPEX & OPEX). Works alongside with the Distribution Center Manager to develop the budget, review the forecast and analyze the expenditures;
- Promoting the Company ethics and HSE programs to ensure that all employees clearly understand and adhere to the ethics code & HSE procedures;
- Finally, you maintain the physical condition of the Distribution Centre in an excellent state through the 5S methodology.
Your profile and talents :
Management, operations and strategy!
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience;
- You have a relevant experience in working with production, warehouse and logistics with a proven track of managing people in an unionized environment;
- You have at least a proven experience of 5 years in a similar function;
- You are perfectly fluent in French and in English, any other language is a plus;
- Inspiring leader, you have strong communication skills and lead by example;
- Strong communication skills with different audiences and true leadership defines yourself;
- You are proactive, efficient and perfectly organised;
- Finally, you’re able to work independently with a strong strategic vision.
- You have quality management system awareness.
Our offer :
An opportunity to be filled in an open minded and
In addition to an undetermined duration contract and a fulltime position, an attractive pay and benefits, our client is offering you the chance to join a company on a human scale that belongs to a solid group that is constantly expanding.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Gestionnaire d'entrepôt
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one