Description of the Job Offer
The opportunity to work for an international company active in the Retail sector that operates globally.
Our client is a fast-growing company within the Retail industry that operates globally. Their fancy brands, values and dynamic environment are what defines this well-known company. They are located in Brussels and they are currently looking for an Online Trade Merchandiser.
The Online Trade Merchandiser is operationally responsible for best-in-class online visibility- and activation of the products and brands at the customer websites in Belgium.
- You will be in charge to distribute and continuously improve and follow-up on all relevant marketing content at the customer websites for all listed products, campaigns and branded content
- You will look pro-actively for content 'gaps' at customer websites and take mitigation actions accordingly.
- Support the Online Activation Managers for planning and implementing online activation plans for products (calendar) and customer related e-commerce topics as functional report.
- Close follow-up of activations and support the evaluation of online campaigns and for learning and continuously improvement.
- Follow-up and reporting to local- and international teams (KPIs, etc.)
- Generate consumer reviews with customers and ensure distribution of consumer reviews to customer websites via syndication.
As Online Trade Merchandiser, you have/are:
- A degree in Marketing, digital, communication, or related fields
- First experience (min 1 years and preferably 2 years) in commercial & marketing expertise acquired in e-commerce for consumers goods with online retailers in Belgium.
- Experience in consumer goods e-commerce is a plus
- Strong (data) analytical capabilities for performance management and actionable insight generation.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Power point, Power BI.
- Experience using syndication and online platforms (3P marketplaces) and familiar with it's ways-of-working and KPIs for performance management.
- Ability to present ideas with confidence, enthusiasm and convincing with data insights
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch. Very good level of French and English.
- A very varied and challenging function in a dynamic, authentic working environment.
- Competitive salary package + extra-legal advantages
- To work with high skilled professionals
FunctionMarketing / PR / Communication, E-marketeer
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one