Description of the Job Offer
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Medior Accountant for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the insurance sector.
As Medior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Provides assistance to ensures compliance with current regulations applicable for the branch, including group accounting guidelines and secures timely closing activities;
- Is responsible for regular financial data quality reviews and recurrent local and group reporting requirements;
- Supervises and prepares all tax and fiscal activities and continuously looks for improvements;
- Assists in monitoring cash management (banks and cash position) and provides guidelines or recommendations;
- Manages the accounting software by updating journals, improving processes and working in close relationship with the provider to keep version updated;
- Assists the team with recurrent tasks in their operational and daily work.
The required profile for the Medior Accountant position:
- Master in Accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in an accounting role;
- Certifications in accounting (CPA, CMA, others) are a plus;
- Experience with accounting techniques (Local Gaap, statutory consolidation, payroll, tax declaration etc.) and regulations;
- Languages : FR or NL, good knowledge of EN is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office skills and accounting applications;
- Excellent command of office tools (MS Office) and particularly familiar with Excel;
- Rigorous and customer-oriented, proactive approach, identifies and solves problems;
- Strong analytical abilities combined with openness to new ideas and new ways of thinking.
Interested in this position of Medior Accountant at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Comptable
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one