Description of the Job Offer
The Material Planner is responsible for coordinate all material movements, working with planners, operations, customer's service and service providers to meet the delivery commitments of the business.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is a company specialised in the production of fabrics.
- The Material Planner is responsible of the deployment execution of our strategy.
- Maintain efficient material flow between our Toller's, plants and warehouses taking logistics and operations cost, inventory requirements, forecast and actual sales orders into account.
- Ensure sufficient stocks levels at each storage location and packaging type at all times according to the stocking strategy.
- Maintain & support the regional KPI's (Aged, Blocked Stock, Inv. Levels)
- Resolve customer order related issues/exceptions by working closely with Customer Service Representatives & Operation, Logistics on day-to-day issues.
- Maintain Master Data accuracy in Systems related to any materials movement (e.g: Operational lead-time, GR, STO's). Be the backup for SKU/Plant Level master data.
- Provide input for the Regional Supply review (Work closely with third parties, Replenishment team, Operation & Logistics to identify gap & resolution)
- Provide operational support & active participation on regional projects (incl. M&A)
- Map and analyze processes, identify inefficiencies and recommend improvements.
- Support the team in general.
Profil du candidat
- 2 years of experience working with manufacturing, supply chain and/or logistics operations.
- Minimum 1 year experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, information systems, or related degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner with culturally diverse groups.
- Be able to participate to projects under guidance and cooperate with cross-functional and cross-business teams.
- Proficiency in computer systems, including experience in SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organization and efficient time-management skills.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in following Languages: English, French.
Conditions et Avantages
Our client offers a full-time position in a strong and dynamic international company.
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Supply Chain Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one