Description of the Job Offer
For one of his client, OfficeTeam is currently looking for a trilingual Marketing Coordinator in French, English and Dutch.
Our Client, located in Brabant Wallon, is active in real estate.
As Marketing Coordinator FR/DU/EN, your main responsibilities are the following :
- follow up incoming marketing requests ;
- collaborate with marketing staff as necessary at any phase of marketing efforts.
- prepare sales and marketing reports to include monthly management report ;
- prepare market analysis through evaluating new market prospects, namely by analyzing website traffic through Google Analytics information ;
- support meetings, fairs, events ;
- redaction of press releases ;
- production of content (reports, articles, interviews…) ;
- prepare support information for presentations ;
- follow up of Communication project where applicable ;
- implementation of communication plan with content from Marketing department ;
- follow up on marketing plan ;
- assist for organization of banners on buildings, content for social media, etc. ;
- internal follow up of project with Sales on important pitches, RFP's, leads,… ;
- support Sales/Marketing in pitch/RFP/tender proposals and presentations.
Your skills and experience are the following :
- at least 5 years of marketing (support) experience (preferably in the same sector ) ;
- basic knowledge of Adode Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator mainly) ;
- knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint ;
- knowledge of Google Analytics ;
- knowledge of NWOW and Wellbeing in the workplace is a plus ;
- very dynamic ;
- proactive ;
- able to work independently as well as in a team ;
- fluent in French, Dutch and English ;
- available immediately.
Our client offers you a great position in a professional and motivating working environment in an ambitious company !
Interested in this position ? Do not hesitate to apply with the reference : 06870-0011831269.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
FunctionMarketing / PR / Communication, Assistance Marketing
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one