Description of the Job Offer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte and Manhattan Associates, a global leader in supply chain and omnichannel software solutions, work closely together to help clients deliver leading-class, technology-based transformations. With Deloitte’s cross-industry knowledge and experience across supply chain management—from strategy to implementation, we help organizations around the world increase value realization through order, warehouse and transportation management capabilities. Our business activities are located in Deloitte's Gateway office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (mainly EU) based.
As Manhattan WMS (Sr.) Lead,
• You will support WMS/TMS selections based on Client desired capabilities and requirements
• You will lead the implementation of Manhattan solutions at the client across four key pillars:
- Program Management and Governance
Business Capabilities and End-to-End Process Design (across applications)
Configuration and Test Management / Execution
Deployment and Change Management
• You will engage in Client facing meetings and workshops to advise Clients on how to best use / implement technology to achieve their desired future state capabilities.
• You will be responsible to accelerate the growth of our Manhattan alliance practice within BE & EMEA and continue to drive talent build up
Let's talk about you:
• You are an expert in warehouse management processes;
• You have at least 10+ years of implementation experience of warehouse management systems, including Manhattan Associates solutions. Prior experience in leading design is a must;
• Experience with transportation and order management systems is an asset;
• You understand end-to-end supply chain processes and how the warehousing function integrates into the broader business scope;
• You have integration experience of warehouse management systems with other solutions such as ERP, WCS, and others;
• You are a team player with strong communication skills;
• You have good analytical and modeling skills;
• You are open to work in an international environment and must be willing to work abroad if needed;
• You have a Master university degree or the equivalent by experience;
• You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Enterprise Performance is about achieving maximum impact and value from investments in finance, supply chain, and IT operations requires a holistic view of key business functions from strategy through process design and technology enablement.
Our Supply Chain & Network Operations team helps clients to manage and optimize supply-chain performance, at a time of digital disruption that adds complexity, while offering a unique opportunity for transformational productivity gains. Our services and solutions empower end-to-end, data-driven redesign and digitization—revitalizing manufacturing, logistics, distribution, product lifecycle management and related supply-network functions across a wide range of industries
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
FunctionIT / Internet, IT Consulting
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one