Description of the Job Offer
Our client, The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) are two European Standardization Organizations and their management centre (CCMC) is located in Brussels. Their mission is to foster the European economy in global trading, the welfare of European citizens and the environment. Through their services they provide platforms for the development of European Standards and other technical specifications.
To consolidate their activity, CCMC is joining forces with proselect in order to find their:
Manager - Digital Projects (Digital Transformation) (M/F/X)
A key responsibility for the future of CEN and CENELEC!
As Manager – Digital Projects, your role is to lead the digital transformation process for CEN and CENELEC through business processes and data management. You report directly to the Digital Solutions Account Manager.
Your responsibilities are as follows :
- Drive and coordinate relevant projects supporting the Strategic Plan for Digital Transformation and beyond:
- collaborative authoring of standards (Online Standardization Platform) ;
- delivering machine-readable and interpretable standards content ;
- linking and integrating with Open Source practice ;
- with an understanding of the overall CEN and CENELEC strategy ;
- Assess and advice on new projects/initiatives from Members and governing bodies involving investments and resources ;
- Act as Secretary of the DITSAG (CEN and CENELEC CAs Strategic Advisory Group on Digital and Information Technology) and drive activities of the group to provide executive-level advice ;
- Advise the CEN and CENELEC Administrative Boards on Information Technology matters supporting the overall strategy of the organisations considering priorities, budgetary implications, of the DIT projects ;
- Provide support to CEN and CENELEC Technical Boards, and other relevant advisory groups (such as the Joint Commercial Advisory Group (JCAG), the CA group on Financial Models (FiMO), etc...) on matters concerning digital transformation projects :
- Coordinate and ensure coherence with CEN-CENELEC Members, ISO and IEC for the implementation of common solutions ;
- Lead together with the Account Manager Digital Production, to support the transition to Digital Production building on the strengths of the ‘traditional’ standards development process and ensuring the seamless transitioning of existing experts in the new Process ;
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to accommodate tailor-made solutions for specific sectorial standardisation business needs and increase internal efficiencies through tech and digital proof of concepts ;
- Define, create and guide digital transformation activities affecting core standards development and dissemination processes in line with CEN and CENELEC strategy and CCMC Business Plan ;
- Ensure digital projects impacting standardisation processes are in line with agreed legal and commercial framework enabling customised use of digital content by CEN and CENELEC members ;
- Ensure an effective strategy development and projects planning by considering (not limited to) risk management, schedule and cost management, change management and issue resolution ;
- Define and coordinate the relevant training programs to ensure the success of the implementation of the DIT projects ;
- Ensure effective communication to Members and stakeholders on Digital projects.
You have an eye for details and procedures optimisation while seeing the big picture as to fit business needs.
You hold a Master degree in a relevant field and have a successful prior experience in digital transformation, as well as a proven sense for innovation and 5 years of cloud-first strategy experience.
Moreover, the ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken (native level mandatory) ;
- Have strong analytical skills, both numerical and verbal ;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to build and sustain meaningful relationships both externally and internally and to be capable of inspiring and managing a group of dedicated professionals to deliver results ;
- Rigorous and methodical working attitude ;
- Be a team player and a problem solver ;
- Be able to support change and implement a smooth transition while keeping experts and teams motivated and engaged ;
- Understanding and demonstrating customer focus.
Our client, CEN CENELEC is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale, respectful and open-minded.
The association offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: https://www.cencenelec.eu/Pages/default.aspx
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the button "Postuler".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
FunctionIT / Internet, Administrateur base de données, IT Management, Développement IT, Project Manager, IT - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one