Description of the Job Offer
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines and we require a co-ordinated and capable planner who is interested in coordinating both systems and stakeholders to deliver simultaneous projects across the business.
Vestas' service department for Poland, Benelux, South Africa & Kenya is a part of Vestas NCE (Northern & Central Europe) is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines.
The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
As a member of our service department, in this newly created role you will coordinate the forecasted work schedules to ensure efficient use of labour, instructions and tools. Given the unforeseeable nature of our work you will also make last minute changes and have an ongoing communication with our technicians on site.
• Analyse requirements and plan service and other scheduled activities for technical service teams in Benelux
• Organise the forecast planned work several weeks in advance to ensure proactive and cost-efficient use of labour, material and asset
• Allocate and direct resources for unplanned schedules to maximise performance
• Prioritise open work orders within defined company rules and guidelines
• Daily direct interface with Technicians, Technology, and Customer Service Managers in site planning
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining service site data integrity
• Escalate issues regarding possible overload and shortage of work to the Supervisor or Regional Manager as appropriate, make recommendations to make effective use of resources
• At least 2 years' experience in workload planning, ideally gained in a Technical Services or Logistics related service environment
• Extensive experience with MS office, especially Excel
• Proven ability to analyse numerical data and identify trends
• Oral and written fluency in English
• Dutch language proficiency.
• SAP experience beneficial
• Solid planning and organisational skills
• Team-oriented person
• A systematic approach with good methodical and problem-solving skills
• An ability to remain calm in a time-sensitive setting and to handle varying workloads
• Attention to detail
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
CLOSING DATE: 15th January 2021
FunctionTechnique / Production / Maintenance industrielle
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one