Description of the Job Offer
For a client in the Mons region in the chemicals sector, we are looking for a:
Logistics manager (M/F/X)
A role of responsibility requiring good stress management and ongoing organisation!
Within the company, you will carry out various logistics, accounting and purchasing tasks.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
For the logistics division
- Centralisation of customer orders on a weekly basis,
- Daily distribution of lorries according to a schedule that has been input to enable better management of carrier arrivals (in collaboration with the lab), -
- Monitoring (lab, carriers and clients), changes and email, telephone or fax confirmations (at any time or on any day),
- Organisation and management of a resin pick-up and delivery schedule,
- Organisation and management of a raw materials delivery/acceptance schedule,
- Management and orders of raw materials (melamine, additives, urea, etc.) + stocks,
- Daily contact with clients, carriers, production and the laboratory for changes to the schedule (lorry postponements, additional orders, etc.),
- Client satisfaction by offering them the best service possible in terms of flexibility while minimising the repercussions in terms of transport and production costs,
- Finding carriers for a minimal cost,
- Sorting CMR notes according to customers and types of glue in order to facilitate invoicing (sales),
- Management, orders and organisation of different products for resale,
For the accounting division
- Suppliers: gathering orders, receipt slips and invoices,
- Approval if necessary and input after checking allocations.
- Clients: sorting CMR notes according to orders and preparing for client invoicing.
For the purchase division
- Ordering all office supplies
- Managing and ordering safety equipment (distribution on request for each team, checking depletion and needs)
- Drinks (coffee, soup, milk, etc.) for the staff
- Food for appointments (sandwiches),
- Necessities (wipes, toilet paper, etc.),
- Cleaning products (detergent).
- Weekly management and rental of work clothes (Initial sets, taking measurements, washing)
Rigour, flexibility and leadership!
You have a university qualification in logistics or equivalent experience.
Furthermore, the following profile describes you:
- Knowledge of BOB 50 is a serious advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- You have good organisation skills but above all good interpersonal and communications skills
- You know how to keep your composure when faced with crisis situations and you know how to find the right solutions
- You are flexible and have managed teams in the past
In addition to a permanent contract, the client is offering you a comprehensive salary package with meal vouchers, travel expenses, a phone, a laptop, group hospitalisation and sickness insurance, double holiday pay and an end-of-year bonus.
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the button "Postuler".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Logistique et administration des transports, Logistique et transport - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one