Description of the Job Offer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- Act as trusted advisor in the field of Logistics & Distribution, with the objective to transform our local as well as international clients’ Logistics function into a source of competitive advantage. Examples of projects are: (1) supply chain network design, (2) logistics outsourcing strategy & execution, (3) transport & warehouse design & optimization, (4) logistics operating model design & implementation, and (5) digital logistics pilots & scale-up journeys;
- Own project activities independently with a focus on qualitative and quantitative analyses, recommendation formulation, and implementation of your advice;
- Be part of a unique Supply Chain team and act as a true team player within a project team context and beyond;
- Actively contribute to business development activities (thinking through new project approaches, managing relationships with business partners, attending events) and to firm development (publication of articles & point of views);
- Coach more junior colleagues throughout their career within the world of Logistics
Let’s talk about you
- You are passionate about Supply Chain, and Logistics & Distribution in particular, and curious to embark on our clients’ challenges in this domain
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 4 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Logistics & Distribution related matters, with a particular focus on:
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Warehouse Design & Automation
- Technology-enabled logistics transformations, leveraging Manhattan Associates technology
- Digital Logistics and AI/ML-enabled Supply Chain transformations
- You are familiar with current state analyses, to-be concept development, and recommendation formulation, from a strategic as well as tactical design perspective, and are pragmatic to drive successful implementations forward
- You have outstanding analytical skills (advanced MS excel and/or network modelling tools such as Llamasoft)
- You preferably have an APICS certificate
- You are a team player with strong communication skills. In terms of languages, you are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other national language
- You are eager to work in an international environment, and willing to travel on an ad-hoc basis
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Enterprise Performance is about achieving maximum impact and value from investments in finance, supply chain, and IT operations requires a holistic view of key business functions from strategy through process design and technology enablement.
Our Supply Chain & Network Operations team helps clients to manage and optimize supply-chain performance, at a time of digital disruption that adds complexity, while offering a unique opportunity for transformational productivity gains. Our services and solutions empower end-to-end, data-driven redesign and digitization—revitalizing manufacturing, logistics, distribution, product lifecycle management and related supply-network functions across a wide range of industries.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
FunctionLogistique / Transport
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one