Description of the Job Offer
As Logistics employee you are responsible for the stock management of the company.
Our client is a leader in the optical industry, located in Zaventem.
As a logistics employee, you will get following responsibilities:
- Ensures accurate goods receipt in the system and ensures that the documents reach the relevant persons / departments
- Ensures that the process around picking and packaging runs according to procedure as efficiently as possible, in such a way that this applies to lenses, consumables and marketing material.
- Performs annual inventory at central stock locations
- Makes recommendations on how to manage inventory
- Ensures removal of surplus products from local stock
- Handles requests in a professional, accurate and efficient manner
- Works closely with the warehouse colleague and back office to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keeps storage locations neat and safe
For the role as Logistics employee we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Starter or experienced professional with a good affinity for goods handling (large volume, small shipments, mini weight)
- IT knowledge: outlook mail (or similar), SAP affinity with digital work environment
- Language skills: NL or FR mother tongue, good basic knowledge of the other national language
- Team player
Our client offers an attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
FunctionLogistique / Transport
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one