Description of the Job Offer
The client is looking for a Key Account Manager Retail - FMCG - Non Food to reinforce his Sales Team. It's a stand alone position, working form home and visiting clients. No office in Belgium.
Established since more than two centuries, the company owns the skill of candle making and know how to make quality candles that burn really well.
Thanks to this experience, they know how to create ambiance with light, colors, fragrances and shapes and they want to inspire people to create their personal style.
Though their history, the company has a solid basis, and with more than 1000 employees worldwide, they now develop and produce candles in all shapes and sizes, which we then export to more than 50 countries. Among others, they also offer fragrances.
Thanks to a combination of knowledge, specialisation and entrepreneurship, over the years they have developed a complete range of quality candles in many shapes and sizes.
Besides, everything they do, they do with love for people and planet.
The Key Account Manager will realize the commercial and financial goals of the company in the Food & Drug channel.
Goal is to realize the sales and net margin goals through development of existing accounts, acquisition of new customers and development of the business with these new accounts in line with defined parameters and strategy. The goal is to realize long term partnerships with the customer base to create value for customer and the Company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The revenue and margin growth of Food & Drug channel
- Creating and taking care of the implementation of the account and category management plans on the multi-year sales plan in order to realize structural revenue and margin growth
- The preparation, monitoring and implementation of annual account plans for both new customers and existing customers, which include the following elements:
- Product range: increasing weighted distribution of company brand
- Optimize category and brand presentation
- Realize activation and promotion plans
- Make annual condition and price agreements
- Developing, monitoring and realizing an accurate and reliable sales forecast
- Internal coordination / implementation of the plans made with the Account Team, Finance, Customer Service, Trade Marketing and Category Management A number of (key) accounts; build the business through strong external relationships
- Provide input for, and contribute to the definition of medium-term sales strategy and short-term targets in cooperation with the Business Unit Manager Benelux
- Provide managerial guidance to the direct reports; set targets, define priorities, manage progress and enable all the perform at their best
- Live the MAGIC values internally and externally
It's a stand alone position, working form home and visiting clients. No office in Belgium.
- Bachelor / University education (MBA), commercial
- At least 5 -7 years sales experience with FMCG in mass-market accounts, preferably supermarket / drugstores with branded propositions
- Experience in dealing / negotiating with senior buyers at leading companies in mass market channel, with central buying group
- Leadership: Provides direction to customers and stakeholders that are needed to achieve the Company ambition. Energizes and enables his team and ensures that all resources are aligned to the same objectives. Has proven experience in managing a team.
- Basic knowledge of and/or affinity with marketing and trade marketing.
- English, Dutch and French (verbal and written) at business level
- An attractive salary package including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A stable and growing company
- A dynamic, challenging and informal environment
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one