Description of the Job Offer
The client is looking for a (Junior) Key Account Manager - Retail/Off Trade to join his team in Brussels.
The company is part of a multinational Italian group, and a key player in the sector of consumer goods in Europe. Their brands are established as international and local market leaders and are present in the homes of over 100 million families throughout the world.
Their mission is to develop market leaders, recognized by consumers and often synonymous with their brand category, those are integral to our everyday lives.
They aim to generate value for themselves, their collaborators and the community by offering high quality, innovative, safe and sustainable products to their consumers and clients.
Company in Belgium:
The Belux organization, located in Flemish Brabant, is specialized in the distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, in three categories FOOD, HOME CARE, PERSONAL CARE through Mass Retail. It is also specialized in Cosmetic Market via Pharma channels. The company has built up its strong reputation through a constant reach for efficiency and up-to-date commercial & marketing approach.
The (Junior) Key Account Manager will take responsibility over the key growth customers of Belgian Retail for the Food & Non-Food product group, consisting of the food, home care and personal care categories.
- Management of your brand-customer mix in portfolio, with full responsibility for the P&L on your files (Net Sales, Gross Margin);
- Developing the short and long term Account strategy; propose prices and promotional levels in line with the company objectives and ensure their follow-up;
- Close cooperation with both Marketers in the context of the annual plans for your customers;
- Supporting the Marketers in budget creation and marketing plans, as well as in supplying the short-term sales forecast based on thorough file knowledge and good customer contacts;
- Frequent, targeted contacts with the Field Manager and their team to optimize your achievements at the central also in terms of turnover and profitability;
- Actively monitor the evolution of trade / distribution and analyze their needs with regard to new products, in order to contribute to the profitable acquisition of new products;
- Masters Degree in Economics;
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales, Category Manager, Buying, ...
- Experience in FMCG/Retail distribution
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English (Italian is a bonus);
- Strong analytical skills (including active management in Excel) and strategic-economic insight;
- Decisive, mature and contribute to a good team spirit;
- Determined and motivated to achieve your goals with a positive
- A challenging job in a dynamic company that approaches the market for the distribution of fast-moving consumer goods through a unique commercial
- You can count on an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits
- Your colleagues are people with growth potential who, just like you, find a challenge in an expansive company with a customer-focused
- 2 days of home office
- Flexibility at work
- New and innovative workplace environment
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager, Business Development, Store Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one