Description of the Job Offer
Do you have a passion for Financial Services and have an excellent knowledge about financial instruments? Apply here!
For one of our clients located in Brussels, we are looking for Master profiles having a strong background in Financial Markets.
As a Junior Financial Markets, you will have the following tasks:
- Updating performance benchmarks for custodian banks
- Assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the performance analysis strategy
- Support efficient and accurate production of performance analysis and reporting
- Liaise with fund managers, analysts, compliance teams, as well as external stakeholders and clients
As a Junior Financial Markets, you have the following profile:
- Master degree in Business Engineering/Management with option in Finance or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Instruments
- You fluently speak French and/or Dutch and have a very good command of English
- You have a strong team spirit and are stress resistant
Our client offers you the possibility to learn and develop your skills within a multicultural and growing environment. The offices are easily accessible by public transports and teleworking is also possible during the Covid period. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Spécialiste en bourse
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one