Description of the Job Offer
Do you want to work for a big international company? Are you driven by results?
As a Junior Brand manager you will collaborate on the development of the brands portfolio strategy.
You will be working for a major player in the FMCG sector. Their current position in the market is due to their perseverance and sustainable business practices. With their people-oriented approach, they are able to offer a top working environment to their employees. Today the marketing team in Brussels is looking for a Junior Brand Manager to join their dynamic team.
As a Junior Brand Manager you will have the following tasks:
- You will work closely with the brand manager to design, develop and implementation of strategy plans for the brands
- you will analyze market trends and reporting the key results to the team
- You will follow up marketing budgets for you brand
- you will actively collaborate to the trade marketing plan realization
- you will develop a solid collaboration with external agencies and colleagues from different internal departments
As a Junior Brand Manager you have the following profile:
- You have a marketing or related education
- You are fluent in French and English and a good understanding of Dutch
- you are result driven, analytical and flexible
- you have a creative mindset
- you are proactive and you can work independently
- you are eager to learn
- First professional experience or relevant internship is a plus!
About the offer:
- good work-life balance
- dynamic and young team
- excellent training
- An attractive salary package
FunctionMarketing / PR / Communication, Marketing Manager
Contact details for applications
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one