Description of the Job Offer
You will be in charge of your existing horeca partners and to develop the portfolio of new clients. Between an internal and external position, you'll share the values of the company to all of our clients.
Our client is a major player in the food service sector worldwide. In Belgium, they are developing in a fast and dynamic innovative environment. Their plan is to keep growing all over the country and to become people's favourite food service partner. Therefore, they are looking for an account manager to join their ambitious and collaborative team in the region of Vlaams Brabant and Limburg.
As an Account Manager,
- You will be in charge of the development and growth of horeca partners in your region.
- You will take over the existing partnerships and reinforce your relationships with them.
- You will be responsible for a growing portfolio of clients.
- Be prepared for a both internal and external role.
- You will also be expected to analyse the market, understanding the needs of the clients, bringing advises.
- Your clients will be active in the food sector.
- Dutch is your native language and English has no secrets for you
- You're in possession of a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have between 0 and 2 years of experience in sales
- Challenge is something that definitely drives you
- You have a sales profile: dynamic, independent, initiatives taker, able to negotiate
- You like human contacts
- You're a food lover
- A training plan and a team that supports in the achievement of your objectives
- A young, fun and dynamic team
- A dynamic working environment
- A position within a huge international group
- Opportunities to grow up within the company
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one