Description of the Job Offer
The client is looking for a (Jr) Key Account Manager to join his team in Belgium.
The company is undergoing a transformation. With its dynamic brands, its products appreciated by consumers and supported by a solid international group, the company has strong development ambitions for the future.
Because the performance of the company is basically the sum of the performance of the employees who compose it, we put our People at the heart of our plans and our concerns because we are convinced that our people must be the first source of competitive advantage for our company.
We believe that defining the best direction, defining the best plans and executing them perfectly on a daily basis require the best employees, motivated by a strong corporate culture, an efficient organization, in an environment that values personal development and performance, and where everyone understands the consequences of what they do on their environment and why they are there.
Our ambition is therefore to create an environment where everyone excels in their role, collaborates effectively with their colleagues, flourishes professionally in their role and develops technically and personally.
Our business plan revolves around two components: trust & pleasure, for our employees, for our consumers, for our customers and for our shareholders.
For employees, instilling confidence in them involves simple things: giving them access to information, allowing them to enjoy real autonomy in their actions, making them responsible for their choices and letting them organize themselves freely in their work.
The pleasure of our teams goes through multiple opportunities to learn and progress, allowing them to flourish in a pleasant, inspiring and challenging work environment, financially stimulating in order to see them proud to surpass themselves, together, as a team.
We believe in the strength of an assumed culture, without compromise, at the service of the development of our teams and our objectives.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the (Jr) Key Account Manager is responsible for negotiating national agreements and managing and developing the partnership with the retailers for which he is responsible to achieve the objectives set.
- To maintain or obtain the leadership as supplier of the Company Brands and products in the different channels of distribution
- Realising the sales objectives through the several outlets thanks to a perfect relationship with the FMCG buyers
- Operating within the agreed profit and loss plans at customer level
- Active prospecting for new channels and customers within BNL
- Development of new markets, realising the turnover-, and margin objectives of the appointed customer files
- Realising the weighted and numerical distribution objectives
- Realising the selling of our merchandising propositions to the (Key) Account customers
Duties & responsibilities:
- Negotiate with the customers and/or potential customers by giving advice about the assortment, conditions and confirm them by writhing
- Building a sales plan, split by account and by product and execute the sales strategy for BNL to the specific market segments in co-operation with the management and other divisions;
- Maintain and support relationship with them
- Make the follow up with all marketing tools available
- Manage the resources invested per account, analysing and identifying how these resources should be structured for increased productivity and key account development
- Follow up of business plan with the customers through business reviews
- Follow-up of the sales results and report to the Commercial Director Benelux
- Forecast and meet sales objectives for the assigned customers, by item
- Execute store checks to increase knowledge on competitors, pricing, assortment, NPD'S… and actively exchange with the storekeepers about 4P's
- Giving product presentations
- Stay informed about competitor and competition product activity and promotion and inform the management, follow-up of market evolution and report this to the management on a regular base
- Follow up the market by key segment, in order to be able to estimate the market size, evolution, and shares
- Organising promotional activities to enhance a prompt resell
- Prompt communication with the internal sales service and management
Scope: Benelux Clients, Retail F1, F2, Cash & Carry Benelux, Benelux Distributors
Travels in Luxembourg and The Netherlands
- Master degree in Business Engineering or Economics
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales in FMCG, Consumer Goods or Retail sectors
- Experience in Off Trade
- Self-control, sense of listening and good customer relations
- Initiative, rigor and cooperation / Team spirit
- Results orientation, management and development of business plans
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Expertise and customer orientation
- Ability to sell, to conduct negotiations
- Mastery of the pack Office
- Perfectly fluent in French, Dutch and English
- A salary package including a company car and other extra advantages
- A stable and growing company
- A company culture with values and focus on customers and employees
- A nice and challenging work environment
- A flexible work environment (home office)
- A multi task position
- The company HQ will move in Gent in 2022
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Ventes - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one