Description of the Job Offer
Do you already have a proven experience in Payroll ?
Do you speak fluently in English & Dutch ?
International company active in the Not for Profit sector.
Their offices are located in the centre of Brussels.
As International Payroll Officer, you are a trusted expert in all payroll matters and you will have to deliver the following tasks :
- Handling all payroll activities from A-Z for multiple European countries
- Explaining employment conditions via training/induction session or answering staff payroll related questions
- Managing all the administrative work related to the start of an Employee (contract, insurances etc.)
- Handling all administrative documentation and tasks for an employee (maternity leave, parental leave, contract extension or termination)
- Ensuring a proper filing and archiving of employees employment information and documentation (social documents, contracts, absences…)
- Maintaining HR general email box
- Participating in various HR-related projects
You will report to a Compensation & Benefits Manager.
The successful Payroll Officer is/has :
- A Bachelor Degree in HR (or equivalent thanks to previous experiences)
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in (international) payroll
- Experience with E-Blox is a plus
- Excellent level of Dutch & English is required
- Ability to work with different HR softwares
- Eye for detail, organised and problem-solver
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- An attractive salary in line with your level of experience
- Nice international environment with a collaborative mindset
- The opportunity to learn about international payroll thanks to in depth training and collaboration with experienced payroll colleagues
- Be part of a very motivated HR team to help deliver a great service to the organisation
FunctionRH / Training / Formation, Payroll
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one