Description of the Job Offer
In this role you will support Consultants and Associates in an administrative capacity and will be mainly responsible for preparing administrative packages
Our client is an international company located in Brussels but also all over the world. They are a company that helps people and companies with specific legal services.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the Consultants and Associates in the Brussels office across multiple jurisdictions (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg) by drafting initial emails/letters, drafting application forms, organising translations, etc.
- Prepares application packages (fill in information according to protocols, scan documents, archive, etc.)
- Utilises the internal visa tracking system as required, including liaising with caseworkers globally to ensure the system remains up-to-date
- Monitors drop boxes (e.g. initiations and central emails) ensuring all action is taken promptly and within the agreed client time frames
- In absence of the office receptionist takes care of tasks related to documents processing, scanning, archiving, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in a corporate business environment gained from internships, etc
- Very good knowledge of English and Dutch, French is a plus
- Able to plan workload often with conflicting deadlines, able to meet deadlines and priorities for own work, taking into account delivery expectations and agreed client service standards
- Accurate work style; focus on details
- Ability to generate clear and well-organized written work and able to effectively express oneself verbally in an articulate and polished manner
- Immediately available
- A strong experience within an international and stable firm
- A nice team to work with
- An interesting salary package for a junior profile
- A long term contract
- Possibility to work partially from home
FunctionAdministration / Secrétariat
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one