Description of the Job Offer
Today, they are looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join their team.
Our Partner is a European leader in their own niche, a company with strong values in the industrial sector.
The Successful Indirect Purchasing Manager will have the following tasks:
- You will develop relationships with suppliers
- You will optimize the portfolio of suppliers taking into account the economic objectives of the company
- You will develop and improve profitability by implementing the group strategy or new depending on the category
- You will optimize and renegotiate contracts with internal stakeholders
- You will realize your tasks for the purpose of general improvement
- You make sure that you respect the objectives
- You will have the chance to handle various categories such as Logistics, Fleet, Packaging Materials, Tanks, Marketing, IT, human resources etc...
The Successful Indirect Purchasing Manager will have the following profile:
- You are an excellent level in English, Dutch and French
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You enjoy putting in place new processes and promoting them
- You are result-oriented, positive and strategic
- You are pragmatic and comfortable working independently
- You are open to business trips (once a week)
Whats on offer?
- This position gives you the opportunity to work in an international environment
- You are offered an attractive salary
- Our client offers you perspectives of evolution
- You will work in challenging environment and you will have challenging responsibilities
FunctionAchat / Vente, Achat, Acheteur
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one