Description of the Job Offer
- HSE Manager - Prevention Advisor level 1 part of the management team.
- Creation of a strong safety culture.
- Multisite (x4 sites) HSE management in Belgium.
Our partner is a multinational corporation leader in the paint and coatings sectors.
- Contribute to the creation of a strong safety culture
- In collaboration with the site management, you will translate the global HSE strategy into a concrete local HSE policy
- Lead and take responsibility for the development, implementation, and monitoring of a consistent safety, health, and environmental policy at the site.
- Ensure that the necessary (internal and external) audits, inspections, and measurements are conducted
- Conduct risk analyses and develop measures to minimize risks.
- Prepare periodic reports and presentations for management, HSE EMEA, and relevant official authorities.
- Be a member of the CPBW (Committee for the Prevention and Protection at Work)
- Be part of the Site Management Team and report to the Site Manager
- At least a bachelor's degree and preferably initial relevant experience in HSE within an industrial environment.
- Mandatory : You possess a level 1 Prevention Advisor diploma and are willing to obtain an Environmental Coordinator A diploma in the near future.
- You have a good understanding of HSE legislation, as well as proficiency in MS Office applications, with a focus on Excel.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, and have a basic knowledge of French.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive full package: company car, mobile, meals vouchers and etc.
- Work for a company on a human scale (SME), as part of a group that is a market leader on an international scale.
FunctionTechnique / Production / Maintenance industrielle, Prévention et protection
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one