Description of the Job Offer
Have you always loved travelling and meeting people?
Are you also a someone who likes to take care of others and make every trip into a celebration?
Can we always recognise you by your big smile and you being there for others?
Then you are our future Colleague!
We are looking for Crew Members, ready to be trained and immersed in the company's very own experience!
- You start your working day right away in a busy, international working environment: the railway station
- You guide your travellers to the right carriage and answer any questions they may have in a happy and professional manner
- You make sure everyone is comfortable and knows what to expect
- During the ride, you take care of the catering: you serve drinks and make sure there is good food and snacks available
- Once you've arrived, you wave goodbye to everyone and check the train for stragglers - and of course, you pep up for the return journey, with new customers
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You are available to start your training on Monday 13-06-22
- Experience within a hospitality role will help you along: you are patient, friendly, helpful and welcoming
- You breathe and represent the name of the organization - that means you are willing to follow the uniform rules and all the procedures on board
- You have a certificate of good conduct and morals
- With your excellent service you give the passengers a pleasant journey
- A job in tourism entails flexible hours, which suits you perfectly
- More than that: you even like variety: flexible hours, weekend work and even an occasional night abroad do not hold you back
Salary and Benefits
- A very challenging and varied job in a dynamic and international environment
- Training of 2 weeks after which you can start immediately
- A contract of at least 26h/week
- Flexible hours between 05.45 am and 12.00 pm.
- An attractive salary
FunctionAutre, Autre - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one