Description of the Job Offer
For an international organization based in the surroundings of Brussels (Zaventem area) and active in the aviation industry, we are currently looking for a Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in the Zaventem area and is active in the Aviation industry.
Being part of the Global HQ and coordinating the consolidation & reporting activities for +- 30 legal entities WW, you will be reporting to the Group Controller /CFO Belgium.
Reporting to the locally based Group Controller / CFO Belgium, your main responsibilities as a Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager are as follows:
- Ensure that the management and statutory consolidation are in compliance with IFRS and that timely external reporting is done;
- Management and statutory consolidation in compliance with IFRS standards;
- The maintenance and administration of the consolidation software;
- Management and financial reporting to the Executive Committee & Board;
- Bank reporting (quarterly) including calculation of covenants;
- Editing of consolidated financial statements and notes + disclosures;
- Ad-hoc projects such as financial due diligences (refinancing, divestments or possible exit) and purchase price allocations (acquisitions);
- Management of the auditors for the consolidation;
- Updating of group accounting manual and procedures;
- Management & development of the consolidation team to support you in routine tasks.
Required profile for the Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager:
- You hold a Master or a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in multinational & industrial environments;
- Proven experience in a statutory consolidation position and knowledge of IFRS Standards;
- Ambitious and hands-on professional who is prepare to have a positive impact on the organization;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- You have a project management approach and you aim at improving existing processes;
- Fluent in English. Any additional local languages being an asset.
Our client offers you a strategic position within a dynamic organization. A broad role in which you will be able to mobilize the full range of your capabilities, including people management.
A strategic impact, with interaction with he Executive Committee & Board. Opportunities for growth and professional evolution.
The salary package includes all you could reasonably expect ( market conform gross salary, net expenses, bonus scheme, lunch vouchers, group insurance, full hospitalization insurance DKV combined with Europe Assistance, smartphone, laptop, adsl connection at home, company car, fuel card, e-bike rental, Eco-cheques, 33 holidays, homeworking and flexible working hours).
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one